Thursday 20 September 2012

Join me on 2013 on a surf trip to Peru!



Some of you may have noticed that we are starting to get more surf days here around the lakes. Temperatures are changing fast, and cold days are becoming more frequent in this area of the world.... and with that we get the surfing season going! Amen for that brothers and sisters!!

With that thought in mind, I can't seem to stop thinking about this surf trip I want to make back home to share with you the amazing food, people, music and beutiful waves Peru has to offer!!!
In order to get a feeling of what you may want to do or not on this trip I have started up a quick survey. Please take 2 minutes - it won't take much longer than that I promise- and answer the 9 questions I have.

Click the following link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/83JKP32 and you are almost done!

Thanks for your time and interest! If there are any questions or suggestions about this Surf trip please feel free to post them on this blog on the 'comments' section or email me at aantonioacuna@gmail.com I will gladly respond all your emails.

Check out this video to get pumped about the Surf Trip to Peru 2013
 >> http://youtu.be/8zucs2Hzl54 <<

1 comment:

  1. Quite good plans, I wish u achive your aims with the gang of surfing fans. It would be rewarding.

    ReplyDelete